FiberCel is an instantly dissolving, soluble fiber powder, providing 5 grams in every serving . Easy to use product: mix it with as little as 2 oz of water or with your favorite beverage/food. FiberCel doesn’t contain potassium or phosphorous, making it renal friendly.
We Need More Fiber In Our Diets
Did you know that the minimum RDA of fiber is 21g per day for women and 30g for men?
Utilization of FiberCel in the Body
90% of FiberCel escapes hydrolysis by human digestion enzymes
Suggested Protocol for Bowel Management
Dispense -1 serving BID : D/C Fiber Juices – Powders – Spreads
Dispense -1 serving BID : D/C Milk of Magnesia – Stool Softeners – Colace-Senna – Sorbitol – Miralax – Lactulose -Bisacody
• Many patients will remain at 2 servings BID –maintenance dosage
• Can increase to 1 serving TID or QID if required
• Normal patient evaluation should be maintained
• If bowel management is ordered PRN offer 1 serving TID
- NO ADDED: preservatives, bleaching
agents, dyes or flavors
- Superior source of fiber
- 5 grams of soluble fiber per serving
- Dissolves instantly
- No bloating or cramping
- Eliminate bowel medications
- Enteral friendly: mix with water flushes
- Will not alter taste
- Sugar and lactose free
- Renal Friendly: No potassium or phosphorous
- Hot beverages: coffee, tea, hot cocoa, etc.
- Cold beverages: juice, water, iced tea, etc.
- Snack foods: yogurt, oatmeal, pudding, etc.
- Sauces, gravies and dressings
- Baked goods
Great for Fluid Restricted Patients
FiberCel is a low-viscosity, soluble corn fiber. Due to it’s low-viscosity as little as 2 oz of liquid is needed to dissolve the product as well as assist it through the body. Many of the other fiber supplements on the market need more liquid due to their higher viscocity levels.